[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Friday Apr 18th - Volunteering

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Apr 13 15:18:10 PDT 2014

Third Friday. 1-5pm - Volunteer Work-party.

Please join us as we count the peaches, squeeze the oranges, make scary
faces at the gophers and whisper words of encouragement to the pomegranates;
along with the usual garden maintenance: (watering), weeding, mulching,
etc..

We will also be making preparations for the following Friday, April 25th,
when the ORFALEA REACH Volunteers will be putting in another full day in the
garden, working on our new tree nursery project.

Hope to see you soon.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---