[Southern California Permaculture] APPLY NOW: Elementary School Job Postings for Occidental, CA

vanessa carter vanessalouisesf at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 09:44:55 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Our local school in Occidental, CA is currently hiring four positions to teach in an ideal setting!  Place-based learning is the foundation of the school replete with an incredible school garden, acres of redwood forest and a stream-front viewing platform where the steelhead run in the winter.  We are looking for experienced teachers dedicated to weaving ecological literacy into their educational experience through the living learnscape.  See the job announcements attached.  Click here for more information about the school: School Website (http://teacherweb.com/CA/HarmonyUnionSchoolDistrict/Homepage/sdhp1.aspx) and here for more about the garden:  Salmon Creek Garden (http://www.salmoncreekgarden.org)

   Salmon Creek Garden
Garden Classes Students ages 4-13 attend classes in the acre school garden. They tend to the garden, manage the nursery, and maintain our campus compost system.
View on www.salmoncreekgar... Preview by Yahoo

Feel free to reach out with any questions.  Thank you for forwarding widely to your networks.

--

Vanessa Carter
School Garden Program Director

Occidental Arts and Ecology Center