[Southern California Permaculture] Permaculture workshops in Pasadena this Sunday (18th)

Steve Burns steveburns888 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:03:53 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm an Australian permaculture gardener, homesteader and trainer  who will
be in Pasadena this coming Sunday, running a couple of workshops at The
Shed and I wonder if you would like to come along?  If you can promote the
event via your website or friendship network, that would be great, too.
 Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1464301633806991/

About 18 people have already booked, but the more the merrier!  One
workshop is about applying permaculture design to the operation of
community groups, and the other on increasing the sustainability of
children's or school gardens.  The workshops run in the late afternoon,
with a one hour break between them.

I've been in the US for about 8 weeks, starting with a Dave Jacke teacher
training event in Tennesee, then visiting a series of permaculture
properties and projects in Tennesee, North Carolina, Pennsylvania,
Massachusetts, Colorado and Utah before coming to California.  Yesterday I
had a great day visiting Luther Burbank's trial farm in Sebastopol.  It's
been an inspirational trip and I'm looking forward to finishing on a high
note with the workshops in LA before heading back to Australia.

Alas, I head back into Winter... hard to imagine as I sit in San Francisco
in shorts and t shirt with the thermometer telling me we're going to hit 85
this afternoon!

warm regards and many thanks,

Steve Burns