[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Join us to volunteer Sat June 7th

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Jun 1 13:21:26 PDT 2014

Please join us between 9am - 1pm on Saturday for our regular Volunteer
Work-party - and help us keep the fruit flowing on its way to the Food Bank!

Some of our mallows may be getting a little too big to uproot, so if you
have some suitable clippers, pruners, shearers or loppers, please bring them
with you.

As well as our ongoing weeding project, we may also find more fruit ripe for
the picking, and continue working on our new tree nursery.

Please come and support the Mesa Community's very own food forest to feed
the hungry.

Thanks for all your support.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly