[Southern California Permaculture] Regrarians World Tour 2014

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jul 7 05:06:43 PDT 2014

We were going to have a quiet year at home in Australia & tour in 2015 but then the invitations came thick & fast.
Plus we had to finish filming of the ‘Polyfaces’ doco & so on it goes for this 6 strong troupe of Regrarians Ltd.
volunteers doing our bit where we can!!

Regrarians Events Page: HERE!
Facebook Events Page: HERE!
Social Media Handles: @Regrarians + #RegrariansWT14

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

RAC = Regrarians Open Consultancy
RAP = Regrarians Practicum
PDC = Permaculture Design Course

JULY 2014
1 :16 - Writing ‘The Regrarians Handbook’ - C’an Patro - Mallorca

15 - Travel - Palma de Mallorca:New York City

16 - Travel - New York City:Swoope

17:21 - Filming ‘Polyfaces’ - Polyface Farm, Virginia, USA

22 - Travel - Charlottesville:Denver

24:25 - Consulting - Callicrate Farms

25 - Travel - Denver:Washington

26:27 - Jody Butterfield & Allan Savory of the Savory Institute Visit Polyface Farm for the ‘Polyfaces’ doco

26:27 - Filming ‘Polyfaces’ - Polyface Farm, Virginia, USA

27 - Travel - Washington DC:London

28:30 - Consulting - Lynher Dairies Cheese Company & Cowdray Estate

31:3 (August) - Savory Institute Conference - London, UK

AUGUST 2014

1:3 - Event - Savory Institute Conference - London, UK

3 - Travel - London:Stockholm

4 - Event - Sustainable Leadership Lab - Stockholm, Sweden

6 - Travel - Stockholm:San Francisco

9:11 - California RAC+RAP - M.A. Center San Ramon, California, USA

15 - Travel - San Francisco:Chicago

16:19 - Illinois RAC+RAP - M.A. Center Chicago, Illinois, USA

20 - Travel - Chicago:Detroit

21:25 - Michigan RAC+RAP - Amma Center of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

28 - Travel - Detroit:Wisconsin

29:31- Consultation - Wisconsin, USA

SEPTEMBER 2014

1 - Travel - Wisconsin:Ottawa

5 - Travel - Ottawa:Burlington

6-8 - Vermont RAC+RAP - Vermont Edible Landscapes - Vermont, USA

11 - Travel - Burlington:Los Angeles

12:14 - California RAC+RAP - Ojai Foundation - Ojai, California, USA

17 - Travel - Los Angeles:Portland

18:20 - Oklahoma RAC+RAP - Oklahoma, USA

24 - Travel - Portland:Tulsa

26:28 - Oregon RAC+RAP - Albany, Oregon, USA

30 - Travel - Tulsa:Iowa

OCTOBER 2014

2 - Farmscale Permaculture Workshop - Versaland - Iowa City, Iowa, USA

3-4 - Travel - Cedar Rapids:Marrakesh

6:20 - Morocco PDC - Fertile Roots Foundation, Essaouira, Morocco

22 - Marrakesh:Heraklion

25:26 - Crete RAC+RAP - Permaculture in Greece, Crete, Greece

27:28 - Consulting - Patsakis Distillery

30 - Travel - Heraklion:Barcelona

30 - Travel - Barcelona:Perpignan

NOVEMBER 2014

1-2 - France RAC+RAP - Perpignan, France

9 - Travel - Barcelona:Melbourne

11 - TOUR CLOSE

Unsubscribe