[Southern California Permaculture] [sbperm] Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival July 19 /final countdown begins! We are just 5 days away from the much anticipated 4th annual /Tickets

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jul 14 09:50:41 PDT 2014

Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival July 19 /final countdown begins! We are just 5 days away from the much anticipated 4th annual /Tickets
http://www.sbfermentationfestival.com/tickets/

Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival
2·
And the final countdown begins! We are just 5 days away from the much anticipated 4th annual Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival at our beloved Fairview Gardens Center for Urban Agriculture.
DIY Pickle Station, Farm-to-Bar happy hour, Bacteria Buddy Kids Program, guest speakers and hands-on workshop stations, and more amazing delicious vendors than you'll believe!
Pre-purchase your tickets before July 18th and you'll save a bit of $.http://www.sbfermentationfestival.com/tickets/

Santa Barbara Fermentation Festival
Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 10:00am to 6:00pm PST

Fairview Gardens
598 N. Fairview Ave, 93117

No pets/animals allowed on the farm. Please park in designated parking lots at surrounding churches/schools. Dress appropriately for the farm - comfortable shoes,
--
** REPLIES GO TO THE AUTHOR ONLY - TO REPLY TO GROUP USE: sbperm2006 at googlegroups.com **
---