[Southern California Permaculture] Quail Springs Permaculture Summer Farm Tour & Lunch

lindsay at quailsprings.org lindsay at quailsprings.org
Fri Jul 18 12:23:23 PDT 2014

Quail Springs Summer Tour & Lunch

Saturday,  July 26th

10am-4pm

Farm Tour & Lunch

All ages family-friendly event!

Visit Quail Springs Permaculture Farm, have a delicious lunch prepared in
our earthen ovens, and learn about growing food in the high desert,
tending a variety of wonderful food-giving animals, creating shelter, and
stewarding agricultural lands and wilderness.

The day will include a tour of our gardens, animal systems, natural
buildings, crafts display, and alternative technologies. The tour will be
followed by a farm cooked lunch and the day will conclude with some free
time to further explore and a question and answer session with our farm
managers.

Families with children are welcome and encouraged to attend!

SATURDAY TOUR & LUNCH- 10AM–4PM

$40/person, $70/couple. Youth ages 13-18 yrs, $10-30 sliding scale. Kids
12 and under free of charge.
Please inquire about group rates and financial assistance for this tour.

* To register, please fill out the Farm Benefit & Tour Online Registration
here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFGUHpXa1ZicTBKZlUwRF9oSjZqbWc6MA

Contact: Lindsay Allen by email at lindsay at quailsprings.org or call
805-886-7239