[Southern California Permaculture] TONIGHT!/All Good Things Organic Seeds/Ojai Porch Gallery Kickstarter Launch Party

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Aug 15 13:50:34 PDT 2014

These guys do such a great job growing local, organic seeds for our
region! And they always support the Annual SB Seed Swap Event with
seed donations... this event launches their Kickstarter fundraising efforts:

><http://porchgalleryojai.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=afb62adfebc194b433f363eea&id=dd98ccb384&e=1fe56cf961>
>[]
><http://porchgalleryojai.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=afb62adfebc194b433f363eea&id=dd98ccb384&e=1fe56cf961>
><http://porchgalleryojai.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=afb62adfebc194b433f363eea&id=dd98ccb384&e=1fe56cf961>
>

>Friday, August 15th - 7:30 pm
>

>[]
>
>Join us for a reception and six minute screening about Ojai's
><http://porchgalleryojai.us2.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=afb62adfebc194b433f363eea&id=55f353c203&e=1fe56cf961>All
>Good Things Organic Seeds, producers of certified organic, non-GMO
>vegetable, flower and herb seeds, including improved open-pollinated
>rare and heirloom varieties sourced directly from their
><http://porchgalleryojai.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=afb62adfebc194b433f363eea&id=1e08ac1ab6&e=1fe56cf961>local
>farm.
>
>The Kickstarter fundraising campaign is aimed at investing in the
>presence of organic seeds in Southern California. You are invited
>you to attend their launch party on Friday, August 15th at 7:30.
>
>Prints will be available for sale at the gallery.  Come meet Quin
>and Shawn and support this project in any way you can.
>
>Wine and refreshments will be served.

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190