[Southern California Permaculture] Hibiscus Inspiration--a complete Laundry to landscape workshop Sat Sept 13 from 8:30am-1:30pm

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 00:00:10 PDT 2014

Hibiscus Inspiration--a complete Laundry to landscape workshop Sat Sept 13 from 8:30am-1:30pm
http://sweetwatercollaborative.org/civicrm/event/info?id=17&reset=1

This is the laundry to landscape workshop you've been waiting for...we'll bedoing a complete installation including all the indoor plumbing as well as laying the poly lines in the landscape.

We'll be working at a lovely home in the foothills that is being converted to a sustainable landscape. This is the first of up to five workshops at this residence, including a second greywater system, earthworks, and raintanks.

Hibiscus and ficus will be the happy recipients of the greywater from the washer. We'll be able to subsitutue greywater for a whole section of drip irrigation in a corner of the property.

We'll break into two groups, both which will get a chance to work with various materials--PVC, HDPE poly tubing, all kinds of fittings and of course dig in the dirt. Anthony Castelo and Barbara Wishingrad are the instructors.

Join us on Saturday, September 13, 2014 from 8:30am-1:30pm

Let's celebrate, that along with all our challenges, acts of kindness
in little and big ways are always happening on our shared planet ....