[Southern California Permaculture] Looking for you and your stories...

el santoyo l.santoyodesigns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:33:01 PDT 2014

Greetings... as Summer turns to Fall,

Please visit our new website at http://PermacultureAcademy.com

*We'd like to hear from you... *and start off our long-awaited way to stay
connected!

1.) Sign up to our forum at http://www.permacultureacademy.com/pa-forum/
2.) Sign up for our newsletter/blog at
http://www.permacultureacademy.com/permacast/.

There are a dozen blog entries there- waiting for you to read, watch and
create some dialogue about.

*The Permaculture YellowPages...*
The profile you enter will eventually serve as an online database for
products, services and skills. It's our very own list of permaculture
people in the community. The goal is to create more connectivity and
visibility for the folks using permaculture in their business practices.
This is so we may shift resources into your hands, and allow the public to
have a place to seek your services.

*Tell us your story...*
We are featuring stories from former EarthFlow graduates, Permaculture
Academy & Permaculture Institute students' on our blog.
e need names, faces,
​places ​
and stories of former students who are making a go of it, and creating
viable alternatives to the desk job
​ ​
conundrum​
.

1.  We would love to get your bio, and showcase some of the skills you have
and the services you offer.
2.  A high res photo(s) of you and your work.
3.  A short paragraph on how Permaculture has shaped your life. Also, how
the PDC helped to shape what you are currently doing.

Of course, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to
give us a call at 3 <512-761-2858>10 383-5495.

Thanks for allowing us to tell your story- and inspire others!

Looking forward to our very abundant future,
Larry Santoyo, Program Director
​The ​
Permaculture Academy <http://permacultureacademy.com/>
(310) 383-5495