[Southern California Permaculture] Integrated Design for Drought, Fire, Flood, Climate, and more with Art Ludwig

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 21:38:44 PDT 2014

Ecological systems designer, 'greywater guru', and author

Tuesday September 30th 2014
6 - 7:30 pm
Faulkner Gallery, Santa Barbara Public Library
$12 suggested donation
Hosted by Sweetwater Collaborative

The first lecture in a series of talks and workshops this Fall, which explains integrated designs for super efficient fixtures, rainwater harvesting, water reuse, non-toxic, low carbon, fire-safe construction and more.

Integrating the solutions to these diverse issues is the key to revolutionary improvements the ecology, economy and sustainability of home, landscape and city. Drought resilience is just one of many benefits from considering all the relevant design factors at once.

Target audience: Everyone (especially policy makers, agency staff, landscape architects, landscapers, architects, students and homeowners).

This talk will be technical but accessible. There will be something here for people at all levels of familiarity with these concepts.

Hope to see you there!

barbara wishingrad

Let's celebrate, that along with all our challenges, acts of kindness
in little and big ways are always happening on our shared planet ....