[Southern California Permaculture] DROUGHT solutions: Greywater – Laundry to Landscape & Outdoor Showers

Justin Huhn lifeethic at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:19:07 PDT 2014

*I have extensive experience setting up water-conserving plumbing
systems...in particular, Outdoor Showers and Laundry to Landscape Greywater
systems. *

http://ventura.craigslist.org/fgs/4691349229.html
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fventura.craigslist.org%2Ffgs%2F4691349229.html&h=OAQF-5xoF&enc=AZM1zooq2UBD13iOiQvHh7tCq1DwOKDVpHwLGNKUb3V1T0-9H10rSrtv06o1UmB2GUR3UFk3hLDC4qy76Naz4cz34G5GVj5sQeJGamqGHglx2cg035okPd5le6eDl6ZweAKgJ-gM9COzubfvZmlPVfZ4CIRMdhsWB89z4TOh9CP2HQ&s=1>

LGDS (Laundry Greywater Disposal Systems) are *LEGAL without a permit in
Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties*, and there has never been a more
important time to implement this system, as we all are in the grips of this
multi-year drought!

These LGDS systems are low-to-no maintenance once installed, and will send
100% of your washing machine discharge water (15-25 gallons PER LOAD)
directly to your thirsty plants in your landscape.
The basic LGDS system is very simple and fast to install...typically within
a single day.

I also have built a number of outdoor showers that send 100% of the shower
water directly into the soil, feeding your landscape. Showers can range
from extremely simple one-day installs, to functional, elegant spaces
enhancing your outdoor landscape.

I can design these systems, or can implement your vision. Problem solving
and creative solutions are my passions. I feel strongly about doing
everything we can right now to save water! I am happy to provide as many
references as you would like. I pride myself on a job well done.

Feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have about greywater
systems, or if you are ready to start saving water now!

*805-758-3184 <805-758-3184>*

best,
Justin