[Southern California Permaculture] Volunteer Day 10/4 at Casitas Valley Farm

Warren Brush warrenbrush at mac.com
Tue Sep 30 15:15:47 PDT 2014

Join this weekend's volunteer day at Casitas Valley Farm, a local permaculture site near to Carpinteria from 9-4pm.  We will be working together to build ferro-cement pig shelters for the new mama pigs, spreading some feather meal in the avocado orchard, finishing a downdraft solar dehydrator, among other projects farm projects.   To share our gratitude, midday, we will have a lovely farm fresh meal together with much of it coming from our land.  To join us and get further information, please RSVP to ana at regenerativeearth.com.  Thank you and see you Saturday…..:)

Warren Brush
Co-Founder
Quail Springs Permaculture
Sustainable Vocations
True Nature Design
Casitas Valley Farm and Creamery
Regenerative Earth, LLC

4620 Casitas Pass Road
Ventura, CA  93001
805-649-8179

www.quailsprings.org
www.sustainablevocations.org
www.permaculturedesign.us
www.casitasvalley.com
www.casitasvalleycreamery.com

Upcoming Programs:

Permaculture Design Course
Quail Springs Permaculture
Cuyama, California, USA
October 25 - November 7, 2014
For more information

Earthworks for Resiliency
Casitas Valley Farm
Carpinteria, California, USA
December 3 - 7, 2014
For more information

Permaculture Consultancy Training
Permaculture Research Institute of Kenya
Athi River and Laikipia Regions in Kenya
January 26 to February 6, 2015
For More Information

Permaculture Design Course for International Development and Social Entrepreneurship
Quail Springs Permaculture
Cuyama, California, USA
Early June 2015
For more information

Month-Long Permaculture Design Certification and Mentorship with Warren Brush
Casitas Valley Farm and Creamery
Carpinteria, California, USA
July 15 - August 14, 2014
For more information

European Permaculture Courses and Lectures
France, England, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland
August-September, 2015
For more information

Permaculture Design Course
Quail Springs Permaculture