[Southern California Permaculture] make your own sandals using materials saved from the dump in 3 hours or less!

Colin Leath colinleath at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:06:34 PST 2014

Hello,
there are two scheduled workshops left and more can be scheduled if
you've got a time where at least two people can come.

The cost is $20 plus materials and at this point I have free materials.
You'll probably want to buy the hole punch at least though ($3).

Saturday, Sunday 12/6, 7

from 12-3 at the Chicken House near Island Seed and Feed in Old Town Goleta.

text or call to RSVP and to get the exact address.

or (better perhaps) visit meetup.com/huarachebar

These sandals are the best shoes I've ever worn-- and I've worn
nothing but them for two years at least while traveling by bicycle and
foot and kick scooter in many places included off trail and back
country. And in many countries--

You can swim with these things, and walk right through streams. They
will probably outlast any pair of hiking boots you ever had, and if
you need a new pair you will know how to make more. I love that I can
wear these until I wear right through the soles.

And if you still buy three pairs of running shoes and rotate them. . .
and throw them out when they are "flat". . . well consider reading
_Born To Run_ and maybe don't do that any more.

I hope to see you at a workshop.

Colin

more details at:

http://meetup.com/huarachebar