[Southern California Permaculture] Art Ludwig of Oasis Design endorses Sweetwater and their Indiegogo campaign.

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 21:13:49 PST 2014

Art Ludwig of Oasis Design endorses Sweetwater and their Indiegogo campaign.Art says:“I’ve been working alongside Sweetwater Collaborative since I got home to a Santa Barbara in the midst of the worst drought in recorded history. They are a great group of people--caring, dedicated visionaries with a wide range of experience and expertise with water, landscape, and creating systematic change. Together we have brainstormed ideas and options for best practices in our community to live well with the water we have.
I encourage you to contribute to Sweetwater today to build momentum for the campaign and show others your support.  Any amount you are comfortable contributing is the right amount.Getting the most out of our water, together
|   |
| Getting the most out of our water, togetherHow to live well with the water we have, even in drought. |
|  |
| View on www.indiegogo.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Utilizing rainwater run-on from the street or neighboring properties helps hydrate our soils and eliminates the need for most supplementary irrigation, when we have deep mulch, biologically rich soil, and the right plants, mostly edibles that are appropriate for our climate.   Let’s pull together to make curb cuts and other practices that encourage run-on be easily implemented in our community. “

Let's celebrate, that along with all our challenges, acts of kindnessin little and big ways are always happening on our shared planet ....