[Southern California Permaculture] Volunteers Needed for Seed Swap!/Sun Jan 25 11am-3pm

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Jan 21 19:47:42 PST 2015

Hi Everyone - the Seed Swap is this weekend, and if you'd like to
VOLUNTEER- see below for fun ways to help... just reply to this email

7th Annual Santa Barbara Community Seed Swap:
[]

11am-3pm, Sunday, January 25, 2015 - FREE
at the downtown Santa Barbara Central Library, Faulkner Gallery
40 E. Anapamu St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
   www.sbpermaculture.org
Can be for an hour, two, or all day...

it is a FUN, exuberant event, lots of interested & interesting
people, all kinds of organizations tabling, with so much information
about seeds and seed saving.

Some of the jobs we could use help with are:
    * SET UP 10:15am, we only have a half hour to set up, tables,
chairs, signage; it's fast and furious half hour
    *  help organizations tabling unload their cars at the curb
    * facilitator and timekeepers for the speakers with their talks
    * help with the raffle
    * if you have plant knowledge, assist with questions in the "Seed
Island" in the middle of the room (the SB Seed Savers Guild will be
with at the front table to handle more complex questions)
    * Keep seed trays filled, and tidy
    * Volunteer PHOTOGRAPHER to document the day in photos
    * Spanish Translations - if tablers need assistance with their
displays, we are encouraging Spanish translations
    * BREAK DOWN between 2:45 & 3pm, we must be out of the library
very quick, chairs put away, vacuum carpet, help tablers break down &
carry out
Just reply to this email if you can share some of your time for this
wonderful free community event.

for more event information, please visit: www.sbpermaculture.org

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

P lPlease consider the environment before printing this email.