[Southern California Permaculture] 11 th International Permaculture Convergence Cuba 2013 videos

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Feb 10 08:26:44 PST 2015

11 th International Permaculture Convergence Cuba 2013 videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJd48r8cihenmW1FfXic-1Sb7qWxbWf6u

https://www.ipcuk.events

International Permaculture Convergence, London 2015
Welcome to the official website for the International Permaculture Convergence and Conference UK, London 2015.

Conference, 8-9 September 2015, London.
Designing the world we want - a research led conference.

Convergence, 10-16 September 2015, Essex.
Designing the network we want - for people from around the world using permaculture in their everyday lives.

Edge events will take place around the conference and convergence, throughout the UK and further afield. From tours and courses, to talks and more.

The first round of ticket sales is now open, with 150 UK tickets and 150 international convergence tickets available at a special discounted price. Book your place.