[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Friday Feb 20th - Volunteering

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Mon Feb 16 11:43:38 PST 2015

Third Friday. 1-5pm - Volunteer Work-party.

This Friday we'll be clearing out the accumulated pile of 'stuff' in the
corner under the big pine tree next to the entryway, to make space for
Compost Corner, where we'll be starting our new compost program. If you have
any interest in getting involved with the compost program please take this
opportunity to get involved.

We'll also be celebrating the annual MallowFest: sharing our favorite
recipes for mallow soup, and/or anticipating the contribution that the
mallows will make to the compost once we've harvested them.

Garden Calendar:

Fri Feb 20th, 1-5pm - regular volunteer afternoon

Sat Feb 28th, 2-4pm - free public workshop with Master Gardeners on
Year-round food from the garden; learn more here
<http://cesantabarbara.ucanr.edu/Master_Gardener/?calitem=260001&g=58947> .

Sat Mar 7th, 9am-1pm - regular volunteer morning

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---