[Southern California Permaculture] New orchard volunteer program starts this Saturday! ALPHA RESOURCE CENTER! santa barbara

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 24 17:54:10 PST 2015

VOLUNTEER Â IN THE ORCHARD AT ALPHA RESOURCE CENTER!

Thi Saturday 2/28... and every 4th Sat.  9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Pruning, planting, mulching, weeding, learning and having fun helping Alpha!

Many thanks to the California Rare Fruit Grower's
(CRFG) John Jamison for coordinating this great
program :) John can be reached at
<mailto:123jjamison at gmail.com>123jjamison at gmail.com

Alpha Resource Center is a day-care center for
adults with developmental challenges and they do
wonderful work in our community. They kindly host
many of our CRFG meetings so it's great to be able to help them as well!

Linda

--

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571