[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Friday March 20th - Volunteering

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Mar 15 18:04:11 PDT 2015

Third Friday. 1-5pm - Volunteer Work-party.

This Friday we'll be standing around in amazement, gazing in awe at the new
prototype experimental fog-catchment equipment that we installed this
weekend, and while we do that we'll also be signing up for the new
Beautification Team that Larry Saltzman is forming, and. oh yeah, we'll be
carrying out essential garden maintenance: weeding, mulching, etc..

Garden Calendar:

Fri Mar 20, 1-5pm - Regular volunteer afternoon

Sat Mar 21, 11ish - Bike Tour to Food Gardens on the Mesa: No biker left
behind:
<http://www.meetup.com/Santa-Barbara-Food-and-Farm-Adventures/events/2194119
11/> www.meetup.com/Santa-Barbara-Food-and-Farm-Adventures/events/219411911/

Sat Apr 4th, 9am-1pm - Regular volunteer morning

Please join us if you can.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---