[Southern California Permaculture] Sister GIANT 3 Conference/Awakening our Conscience/Restoring Our Democracy/March 28-29

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Mon Mar 23 14:00:44 PDT 2015

This looks interesting...I'm interested in the
getting the "corruption out of our food supply"
bit...this is how policy affects our everyday
lives, whether we are interested in politics or not...

Please us for the next SISTER GIANT Conference on
March 28-29, in Los Angeles and/or via
livestream. (This one is for all of us ­ women
and men too!) We’re going to have a deep
conversation that weekend about conscious
citizenship and political change. From getting
the money out of politics to racial justice and
mass incarceration, from the corruption of our
food supply to how to build a more peaceful
world, from spiritual enlightenment to political
transformation, we’re going to spend a weekend
digging deep and flying high
in our minds, in our
hearts, and hopefully in our country.
http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/

<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant>
[]

Conference Schedule

(Speaker Times Subject to Change)

SATURDAY SCHEDULE

SATURDAY MORNING: 9:30am – 12:30pm

Former Congressman
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/dennis-kucinich/>Dennis Kucinich
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/diane-randall/>Diane
Randall, Executive Secretary of the Friends Committee on National Legislation
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/eileen-borris/>Eileen
Borris, Expert on International Conflict Resolution

LUNCH: 12:30pm – 1:30pm

SATURDAY AFTERNOON: 1:30pm – 5:30pm

<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/lynne-lyman/>Lynn
Lyman, National Drug Policy Institute
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/lisa-bloom/>Lisa
Bloom, Civil Rights Attorney
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/thom-hartmann/>Thom
Hartmann, Progressive Author and Talk Show Host,
speaking on the History of Corporatism
<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/seane-corn/>Seane
Corn, Yogi and social activist

DINNER: 5:30 – 7:00pm

SATURDAY EVENING: 7:00pm – 9:00pm

<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/senator-bernie-sanders/>Senator
Bernie Sanders

----------

SUNDAY SCHEDULE

SUNDAY MORNING 9:30am – Noon

<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/elizabeth-kucinich/>Elizabeth
Kucinich, Food Movement Leader, with
Panel on Food Policy and Regenerative Agriculture

LUNCH: Noon – 1:30pm

SUNDAY AFTERNOON 1:30pm- 6:00pm

<http://sistergiant.com/sistergiant/cenk-uygur/>Cenk
Uygur, Progressive Commenter, Host of The Young
Turks, and Founder of Wolf-Pac, with Panel on Getting Money out of Politics

Panel on Turning Enlightened Activism into Political Force

$100 (scholarships available)

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190