[Southern California Permaculture] Join Us @ Earth Day/Space #514 in HomeGrown Roots Section/Sat & Sun Apr 18-19

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Sat Apr 18 06:08:33 PDT 2015

Happy Earth Day!

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network will have a booth again this year
at Earth Day, this time in the Homegrown Roots section (close to food courts).

We are at space #514,  happily  next to our good friends from
Sweetwater Collaborative.

Come by and visit, have your lunch, we have a chairs & small table
just for that purpose, we'd love to see you.

And thanks to the CEC for continuing to host this amazing community
event where once a year we can all meet and greet, share time and
projects, see what the rest of our community is up to.

More Earth Day Info:
www.sbearthday.org

or look in the current issue of the SB Independent for all the details

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.org
www.sbpermaculture.org

PlPlease consider the environment before printing this email.