[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Saturday June 6 - Volunteer Day

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun May 31 18:05:13 PDT 2015

First Saturday > 9-1pm < Volunteer opportunities galore…

+++ Please join us on Saturday morning for the launch of the new COMPOST TEAM, led by Michelle Murchison and Josh Graning. Come and help us get started with our new composting systems to help improve the biological health of the soil in the garden.

+++ Join the IRRIGATION TEAM for an opportunity to not only find out how our deep drip system works, but to actually get hands-on experience installing it yourself.

All other work-party activities continue as usual. Flyer attached – please share it!

Hope to see you there…

Hugh

GARDEN DIARY

June 6    – Volunteer work-party {9-1pm}

June 19 – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

JULY 4   – *** NO Work-Party today ***

July 17   – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden