[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Friday June 19 - Volunteering

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sat Jun 13 21:09:29 PDT 2015

Third Friday… 1-5pm – Volunteer Opportunity

This Friday we’ll continue with the installation of our deep-drip irrigation system (which is going incredibly well), turn the compost, spread some mulch and … we’ll be collecting a whole load of rocks to line paths and do other interesting things with.

No doubt we’ll also find other useful things to do around the garden.

Garden Calendar:

June 19 – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

July 4     - NO work-party today!!

July 17   - Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

–

Please join us if you can…

Hugh

Hugh Kelly