[Southern California Permaculture] Looking for a House to rent.

Josh Noland jdn1984 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:19:09 PDT 2015

Hey Permaculture People, My Wife Arlene, our two small dogs, and I are
looking for a house to rent in Ventura County for the next 1-2 years (While
we save to buy land out of state). We have been unsuccessful in our search
for a place to call home. I'm reaching out to you today to ask for any
help, even a point in the right direction would be appreciated.
Please see details below:

Need: (House or Guest house)
1 Bed
1 Bath
We can pay up to $1,500 Max rent a month

We can bring to the table:
Help with Gardening, or taking out the trash or anything like that.
We have good jobs and good credit.
We are professional and respectful
Ready to move in on the 1st
We are nice and cook good food

We just got married last year and are just stating our life journey
together. We love permaculture, natural farming and we aspire to be beyond
sustainable one day.

Thank You in advance for your help!

Josh Noland <http://www.joshnoland.com/>

JDN1984 at gmail.com