[Southern California Permaculture] Island View Laundry to Landscape hands-on workshop, in Summerland, Sat July 25

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 08:12:09 PDT 2015

Island View Laundry to Landscape-- Sweetwater's first workshop in Summerland! Sat. July 25
Snacks, drinks, and tools will be provided.
This laundry to landscape system will travel out into the front yard to hydrate a lemon tree, pepper tree, and other plants, and then snake around to the back to add on an avocado, peach and a plum.  Sign up now. at sweetwatercollaborative.orgWe'll be working in a pet sanctuary, as the homeowner fosters abandoned or neglected cats and dogs.  They will all be kept inside during the workshop. We'll pay particular attention to keeping the greywater tubing and outlets out of dogs' way.Learn more about the requirements for a non-permitted laundry system in CA and how to use L2L systems while you set up greywater from the washer in this workshop.We'll also enjoy spectacular island views while out in the landscape.Join us on Saturday, July 25 from 8:30am-1:30pm Sign up here.
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention