[Southern California Permaculture] MHG - Saturday August 1st - Volunteer Day

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Jul 26 20:06:10 PDT 2015

First Saturday > 9-1pm < All volunteers welcome …

+++ Please join us on Saturday morning to continue the amazing work being down by our IRRIGATION TEAM, led by John Jamison. Come and help us get the final stages of our deep drip irrigation system installed and operational.

This is an opportunity to find out how our deep drip system works, and to get hands-on experience installing it yourself.

All other work-party activities continue as usual. Flyer attached – please share it!

Hope to see you there…

Hugh

GARDEN DIARY

August 1              – Volunteer work-party {9-1pm}

August 21            – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

September 5       – Volunteer work-party {9-1pm}

September 18     – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

October 3            – Workshop with Master Gardeners – Soil Health, The Life Beneath Your Feet {2-3pm}

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden