[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: August 21 - Friday Work-party 1-5

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Aug 16 14:18:07 PDT 2015

Please join us for our regular Third Friday Volunteer Work-party – 1-5pm

This Friday we continue to focus on the installation of our deep-drip irrigation system – which is moving close to completion! Please come and help us finish this innovative system that is already making our watering so much more efficient.  We’ll also continue with all those essential garden maintenance tasks.

JOIN US ON SATURDAY AUGUST 22 FOR THIS YEAR’S MESAFEST AT LA MESA PARK. DETAILS ATTACHED.

I am still looking for a volunteer to join me at the Mesa Harmony Garden table between 4-7pm. Please email me if you can help.

Garden Calendar:

August 21       – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

August 22       – Mesa Harmony Garden at the Mesa Fest {11am-7pm}

September 5    – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm)

September 18  – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

September 19  – California Rare Fruit Growers – “Permaculture Secrets for your Orchard” {10am… followed by potluck lunch} FB <https://www.facebook.com/events/1475596862741047/>

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly