[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: September 5 - Saturday Work-party 9-1

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Mon Aug 31 20:47:23 PDT 2015

Please join us for our regular First Saturday Volunteer Work-party – 9am-1pm

+++ This Saturday we start work on our BEAUTIFICATION PROGRAM, led by Larry Saltzman and Katie Standke. Come and help us develop our vision for the garden’s aesthetic impact.

No doubt the irrigation team will also be hard at work, putting the finishing touches to the deep-drip irrigation system.

Garden Calendar:

September 5    – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm)

September 18  – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

September 19  – California Rare Fruit Growers – “Permaculture Secrets for your Orchard” {10am… followed by potluck lunch} FB <https://www.facebook.com/events/1475596862741047/>

October 3        – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

October 3        – “Soil Health” - Master Gardeners Workshop at Holy Cross church hall {2-3pm}

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---