[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: September 18 - Friday Work-party 1-5

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Sep 13 21:39:11 PDT 2015

Please join us for our regular Third Friday Volunteer Work-party – 1-5pm

This Friday we aim to finish installation of the 4th and, at least for now, final section of our deep-drip irrigation system! If you think you might be able to help the irrigation team with occasional watering duties then please join us on Friday or sign up for the team online: http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/teams.html

We’ll also continue with all those essential garden maintenance tasks.

Garden Calendar:

September 18  – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

September 19  – California Rare Fruit Growers – “Permaculture Secrets for your Orchard” {10am… followed by potluck lunch} FB <https://www.facebook.com/events/1475596862741047/>

October 3        – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm} – We’ll be making Seed Balls {enjoyed by children of all ages}

October 3        – Workshop with Master Gardeners {2-3pm} – Soil Health {Holy Cross Church Hall}

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---