[Southern California Permaculture] Save $200.00 (67%) on Workshop | Principles, Patterns & Practices of Permaculture with Larry Santoyo

el santoyo l.santoyodesigns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 14:09:35 PDT 2015

   - Find out what the worldwide Permaculture Movement is all about.
   - Come see what people are calling "life-changing" and "full of hope"
   - Save $200.00 (67%) on Weekend Workshop

*Principles, Patterns & Practices of Permaculture*
An in-depth weekend workshop with Larry Santoyo

​Sat & Sun, Oct 3&4, 10am - 5 pm at Odyssey Orchards in Altadena, CA

​"​
The world will continue, but it is up to us to decide how we will
participate in its’ future.”

-Larry Santoyo

During The Permaculture Academy’s introductory weekend in Los Angeles,
Larry Santoyo will guide attendees with stimulating lecture into addressing
ourselves and our environment.  Paradigms will be challenged, and
perspectives will be questioned.  Linear thinking, basic assumptions, and
acceptability will all be addressed by a reworking of our positions in the
natural systems and cycles that surround and inhabit us.  Unmanaged chaos
will come to be recognized as a series of events occurring in predictable
patterns and what our roles can be.  By the end of the weekend you will be
asked to be a contributor, not a consumer.  We want you to participate, to
stop blame, to act, to expect less and be rewarded more.

​Special Introductory Price $50 per day!
http://www.permacultureacademy.com/shop/introclass/​

QUESTIONS?
email: info at PermacultureAcademy.com
(323) 206-5134