[Southern California Permaculture] Food forest fun! Plant and play! Hands-on workshop Sat Oct 24 in Carpinteria

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 17:04:50 PDT 2015

Another great workshop from Sweetwater Collaborative!
This weekend...free to participants.
We started transforming this property last March, creating mulch basins, planting trees and sheet mulching the front yard. We continued with the same agenda in the back yard in July. Now it's time to plant the drought tolerant beauties that will get established during whatever type of rainy season we get this winter.  Join us to play in the landscape! This workshop will take place from 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM on Saturday October 24. Sign up now.You need to sign up online ahead of time. Go to this link Food Forest Fun! Plant and Play workshop Sat Oct 24 | Sweetwater Collaborative and do it - now!
We'd like to know how many people to get food for, so we encourage you to sign up as soon as you can.
thanks, barbara wishingrad, Coordinator, Sweetwater Collaborative
|   |
| Food Forest Fun! Plant and Play workshop Sat Oct 24 | Sweetwater CollaborativeRegister Now We started transforming this property last March, creating mulch basins, planting trees and sheet mulching the front yard. We continued with the same agenda in the back yard in July.  |
|  |
| View on sweetwatercollaborative.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention