[Southern California Permaculture] Plenty of Pretty Plantings Workshop, Sat Nov 7 from 8:30am- 1:30 pm

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 5 17:49:27 PST 2015

hosted by Sweetwater Collaborative

Plenty of Pretty Plantings Workshop, Sat Nov 7 from 8:30am- 1:30 pm
We're ready to plant the two front yards at the duplex in Noleta where we put in hills and dales of mulch basins last summer. We're going to transform two areas that are well mulched now and create a beautiful water wise landscape, and you can help! Sign up now.The key word here is beautiful. Well, we also used the word pretty. Anyway, if there's ever a workshop that shows how water wise can be breathtakingly beautiful, this is it. Join us to learn what to plant, where to place each plant, and how to group plants so that they show off themselves as well as their neighbors. When we're done, we'll have provided balance, contrast, and harmony in the yard, each plant in relation to each other as well as to the other elements in the landscape. We still have a few spots left in the workshop! Join us on Saturday, November 7 from 8:30am-1:30pm. If you can't make it, please spread the word. Sign up here. thanks,barbara wishingrad
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention