[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: Work-party - Saturday December 5th

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sat Nov 28 18:06:51 PST 2015

Please join us for our regular First Saturday Volunteer Work-party – 9am-1pm

December 5th: why not come and help us with garden maintenance, and join the discussion about our winter planting program.

What new fruit trees should we be considering, and what new ground-cover plants and small shrubs would be good companions for our fruit trees? Please join the conversation.

If you have any gardening questions you’d like answered, UCCE certified master gardeners will be on hand from 10am-12noon to help you find answers.

If you just like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – this is where you need to be.

Garden Calendar:

December 5    – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

December 18  – ** No 3rd Friday work-party in December **

January 5        – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

January 15      – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden

a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation

Ask a Master GardenerMaster Gardeners are available to answer your questions at
Mesa Harmony Gardenevery first Saturday from 10am–12noon