[Southern California Permaculture] Rainwater Harvesting: Solution for Drought or Deluge. Help Sweetwater protect our community. Donate today!

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 11:11:07 PST 2015

Rainwater harvesting: Solution for Drought or Deluge. Help Sweetwater Collaborative protect our community. Donate today!
Campaign runs through Dec 31, 2015. We are at 10% of our $10,000 goal. Your contribution in any amount will make a difference. Here's the link to donate: TinyURL.com/give-sweet
"What’s more of a concern? Drought or deluge? We might have both in Santa Barbara this year. How can we work together to protect our community and each other during these trying times?  Sweetwater Collaborative has ideas and experience implementing innovative solutions that can make a difference in both drought and deluge.  The same principles that save water or create new and different sources of water can be applied to getting too much water on our properties, streets, and neighborhoods.  Slow, spread, and sink the water, stop it from rushing past us, picking up topsoil and pollution and hurling down to the ocean.Your contribution will help fund a strong rainwater harvesting and run-on harvesting program with multiple facets- hands-on workshops, design, consulting, coaching, and public and professional classes and courses, building skills and models in our community.
Here's the link to donate: TinyURL.com/give-sweet
Donations of $200 and above get premiums if you so choose! List of premiums follows:$200 or more: Art Ludwig's latest edition of Creating an Oasis with Greywater OR Brad Lancaster's Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond Vol. 1$350 or more: Brad Lancaster's Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond Vol II (focus on Earthworks)$500 or more: Complementary Initial site visit consultation from Sweetwater Collaborative, a $60 value$1000 or more: Complementary Water wise Assessment and Design of one project by Sweetwater Collaborative $360 valueImages attached to this email were Reproduced with permission from "Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond" by Brad Lancaster, www.HarvestingRainwater.com. They show water harvesting possibilities along our streets, and a home before and after rainwater harvesting practices were implemented in the landscape.Thank you!
barbara wishingradCoordinator, Sweetwater Collaborative sweetwatercollaborative.org  805-403-4566Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention