[Southern California Permaculture] Albert Bates Soon it Begins but First We Celebrate historical perspective from 1960's to today at COP21

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Dec 23 04:41:05 PST 2015

Albert Bates from a historical perspective from 1960's to today at COP21 gives us a place to start to engage in the changes needed READ his most recent article Soon it Begins, but First, We Celebrate http://peaksurfer.blogspot.com/2015/12/soon-it-begins-but-first-we-celebrate.html

The Open Letter of Gratitude to All by Christiana Figueres Executive Secretary UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) Marches on the Street of Paris  http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/an-open-letter-of-gratitude/

Women and Climate Dec 8 Side Event
Over 200 hundred side events took place during the two weeks of the Conference.
http://www.iisd.ca/climate/cop21/enbots/about.html
Women's Earth and Climate Action Network