[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: Event - Saturday January 2nd

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Tue Dec 29 11:13:54 PST 2015

COME PRUNE WITH US!

Start the year as you mean to go on… by joining us on Saturday for our first open Volunteer Morning of 2016 – 9am-1pm

+++ January 2nd, it’s time to walk through the orchard doing the annual winter pruning. Bring your pruning shears, and if you’re not sure what to do you can work with someone more experienced.

If you have any gardening questions, UCCE certified master gardeners will be on hand from 10am-12noon to help you find answers.

If you just like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – this is where you need to be.

Make a note in your planner for Friday January 15th, when we’ll have some new fruit trees ready to plant.

Garden Calendar:

January 2        – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm} – pruning old trees.

January 15      – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}      – planting new trees.

February 6      – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

February 19    – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden

a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation

Ask a Master GardenerMaster Gardeners are available to answer your questions at
Mesa Harmony Gardenevery first Saturday from 10am–12noon