[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: January 15 - Friday, 1-5

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Jan 10 17:34:29 PST 2016

Please join us for our 3rd Friday Volunteer Work-party – 1-5pm – when we’ll be planting more fruit trees... Persimmons, Pomegranates and Guavas.

This Friday we aim to have 15 new trees ready to put in the ground … please help us dig holes, make gopher baskets and settle the trees in their new home.

We’ll also continue with all the usual garden maintenance tasks.

Garden Calendar:

January 15      – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

February 6      – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

February 19    – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

March 5          – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

March 18        – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

Hope to see you there.

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden

a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation

Ask a Master GardenerMaster Gardeners are available to answer your questions at
Mesa Harmony Gardenevery first Saturday from 10am–12noon