[Southern California Permaculture] Creekbed, Floodplains, and Terraces, oh my! Hands-on Workshop Sat Jan 30 from 10:00am-3:00pm Santa Barbara

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 23:38:02 PST 2016

An amazing Earthworks Workshop...Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 10:00 am-3:00pm. Please note the later start time for this workshop. Register nowCome be a part of something bigger, shape the earth to harvest water that will hydrate trees we'll plant on the 30th and and drought tolerant plants we'll add in a few more weeks.   There will be a variety of earthworks created during this workshop - a dry creekbed, with a floodplain, mulch basins that cascade over terraces, and others that cascade over the flat ground. A lot of the foundation digging of mulch basins (i.e.the hard stuff) will be done ahead of time so participants can get experience with the fine tuning that helps the water to flow where we want it to. Let's have fun together with the earth and rain! http://sweetwatercollaborative.org/article/creekbed-floodplains-and-terraces-oh-my-hands-workshop-sat-jan-30-1000am-300pm
barbara wishingradCoordinator, Sweetwater Collaborative
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention