[Southern California Permaculture] Tue Feb 2/Brown Bag Lunch at Antioch with Lars Ling of Clean Tech Region/Sweden

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Tue Feb 2 07:39:21 PST 2016

Dawn Murray of Antioch University Environmental Studies Dept extended
the following invitation -

Please share:

TUES FEB 2 11-30 - 1pm
Antioch University 602 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Room 335
Please welcome Lars Ling - Clean Tech Region

Please join me in welcoming Lars Ling, a Disruptive Entrepreneur &
Investor Delivering Nordic Climate Solutions. Lars is from Sweden and
giving a talk on clean technology. We will be gathering from 11:30 -
1 pm in Room 335 at AUSB. This is a brown bag lunch, so please bring
your lunch and/or purchase lunch at the Bookends Cafe at Antioch Universtiy/SB
Lars will begin around 11:45 and also answer questions after his talk.

Thank you!

Dawn Murray

Dawn Alexandra Murray, M.S., Ph.D.
Chair and Faculty, BA Program