[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: Volunteer Morning - Saturday March 5th

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Sun Feb 28 15:02:15 PST 2016

Weeding season is in full swing. If you get tired of weeding, you could always do some mulching. If you get tired of mulching, you could always chat with Joe about how we’re going to extend the irrigation system to include the new trees and the roses…

Please join us this week for our regular 1st Saturday open Volunteer Morning –9am-1pm

If you like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – this is where you need to be.

Garden Calendar:

March 5          – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

March 18        – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

April 2            – Volunteer work-party {9am-1pm}

April 15          – Volunteer work-party {1-5pm}

April 23          – Annual Backyard Food Forest Workshop {Details TBA}

I’ll be away on March 5th, so please go along and support Larry and Fred in my absence!

Thanks

Hugh

Hugh Kelly
---
President
 <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/> Mesa Harmony Garden

a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation

Ask a Master GardenerMaster Gardeners are available to answer your questions at
Mesa Harmony Gardenevery first Saturday from 10am–12noon