[Southern California Permaculture] Accommodations Needed for Permaculture/Sunday Night March 6

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Fri Mar 4 18:42:05 PST 2016

Hi everyone

as you know, Jerome Osentowski will be here Sunday evening to give a
talk on his new Forest Garden Greenhouse book.

We just found out he needs a place to stay, we are looking for a
friendly host!  It's always a wonderful opportunity to host these
speakers, let us know if you have space in your home for one night
(Sunday, March 6).  We met and spent time with Jerome at the
International Permaculture Convergence in Cuba, he smart, funny,
and  good natured.

Margie & Wes

The Forest Garden Greenhouse
Booksigning & talk
  with
  Jerome Osentowski
  of Central Rocky Mountains Permaculture Institute (CRMPI)
The Forest Garden Greenhouse

Sunday, March 6, 2016
6:30pm - 8:30pm, Donation $5
  Ayni Gallery
" This book will fundamentally change the conversation about growing
food indoors."

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190