[Southern California Permaculture] Play in those creekbeds, floodplains and terraces, Oh My!!

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 13:52:09 PST 2016

 If you missed our January 30 workshop, this is your chance to play with and learn about three different sets/types of earthworks, that cross different elevations- truly a unique opportunity.
Plant those creekbeds, floodplains and terraces workshop, Sat Mar 12, 10-3 | Sweetwater Collaborative
|   |
| Plant those creekbeds, floodplains and terraces workshop...We'll be working again on the property where we put in some amazing earthworks on Sat January 30--a dry creekbed, with a floodplain, much basins that cascade over t... |
|  |
| View on sweetwatercollaborati... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

This is a unique opportunity to see and work around earthworks that cross different elevations, come in from three different downspouts, each in a different way, and encompass a variety of shapes, widths and lengths, and purposes. We will weave them all together into a mindful pattern of plants and rock accents so that function and beauty come together. We'll learn how plants, rocks, and earthworks each contribute to helping water slow, spread and sink, creating a rich soil sponge. Join us for the journey. Register online today to secure your spot.

barbara wishingrad
Everything ChangesEverything is ConnectedPay Attention