[Southern California Permaculture] Hey, it's Ryan. I've started an organization: the Permaculture Action Network

Wesley Roe wesley.globalvillageidiot.roe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:21:29 PDT 2016

Hey,

It’s Ryan. I've launched an organization with an amazing team of organizers, educators, and artists, the Permaculture Action Network, stemming from the Permaculture Action Tour we organized in the Fall of 2014 with music producer The Polish Ambassador, singer Ayla Nereo, and hip hop MC Mr. Lif.

We've organized 45+ Permaculture Action Days across the country after shows and concerts where hundreds of people from the audience came out to plant urban farms and community gardens, install rainwater catchment systems, build earthen structures, and create the physical spaces and systems that empower us to live in greater harmony with the earth and one another.

We're running a crowdfunding campaign right now, and I'd love for you check it out, both to learn about what I'm up to, as well as to donate if you can and spread the word to folks who may.   All the info and a bunch of great rewards we want to give you in reciprocity for your contribution are here - http://facebook.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cfcd1d90023f06875574ef50f&id=860f16bcfd&e=4b605d0d8b

We're raising funds to hold a number of Permaculture Action Days with the wildly famous folk band Rising Appalachia in New Orleans, Denver, and the Bay Area, as well as to build our organization, teach courses and workshops, and organize community actions that build a better, just, & regenerative world.

Check out our website - www.PermacultureAction.org, like us on Facebook - http://facebook.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cfcd1d90023f06875574ef50f&id=68a7bfd90d&e=4b605d0d8b and please do stay in touch!! Looking forward to collaborating with you soon!

Thank you!

Ryan Rising
RyanRising at PermacultureAction.org