[Southern California Permaculture] MHG: Volunteer Opportunities, Meetings, Workshops...

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Apr 14 11:51:08 PDT 2016

We have the last of our 3rd Friday work-parties tomorrow, 1-5pm…

… and then the very next day, we follow our new schedule of work-parties every Saturday, 9am-12noon… during which, the California Rare Fruit Growers will hold their latest meetup on “Those Pesky Pests”.

Please join us either tomorrow or Saturday, there’s plenty needs doing!

If you like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – and performing a valuable service for the community, then this is where you need to be.

Garden Calendar:

Saturdays        – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}

April 15           – Friday work-party {1-5pm}

April 16           – CRFG Meeting {10:30-12:30} – “THOSE PESKY PESTS!” - A roundtable discussion on dealing with gophers, rodents, rabbits, and more – with Marshal Chrostowski!

April 23          – Annual Backyard Food Forest Workshop >>Details <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/workshop.html> <<

May 14            – Master Gardener workshop {10-11am} – “Taking care of your tools”

If you are interested in learning more about Backyard Food Forests, come along to our annual workshop with Larry Saltzman and Fred Hunter on April 23rd, full details here <http://www.mesaharmonygarden.org/workshop.html> .

Hope to see you at the garden soon.

Thanks

Hugh

Hugh Kelly