[Southern California Permaculture] TONIGHT WED 7pm / Learn how our community can move to carbon neutral buildings by 2030 Ed Mazria Santa Barbara

Margie Bushman, Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Jul 13 14:51:04 PDT 2016

TONIGHT/ Learn how our community can move to carbon neutral buildings by 2030

When: Wednesday, July 13, 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Marjorie Luke Theatre 721 E Cota St.
Cost: Tickets are FREE. Simply RSVP below to reserve yours today.
RSVP Today
"Mr. Mazria has reshaped the national and international dialogue on
climate change to incorporate building design."
In 2006, a presentation at Marjorie Luke Theater by internationally
acclaimed architect and thought leader Ed Mazria catalyzed a
collaborative movement that led Santa Barbara City Council to approve
one of the most progressive environmental building standards in the
state and country.

Now, he returns to build on the foundation of Santa Barbara's past
successes. Join us as Ed outlines a framework for local community to
unite once more and fully phase out carbon dioxide emissions from our
built environment in the next 15 years.

<http://www.cecsb.org/event/achieving-zero-evening-ed-mazria/?utm_source=CEC+Supporters&utm_campaign=122d1cb577-Ed_Mazria_Reminder&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d09a19fbeb-122d1cb577-247679001>http://www.cecsb.org/event/achieving-zero-evening-ed-mazria/?utm_source=CEC+Supporters&utm_campaign=122d1cb577-Ed_Mazria_Reminder&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d09a19fbeb-122d1cb577-247679001

[]

Santa Babara Permaculture Network Logo

(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190