[Southern California Permaculture] Room available 8/1 in LGBTQI friendly permaculture project in Ventura

Mike Antipathy safetypunk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:20:57 PDT 2016

L'Ancla, a small urban permaculture project/intentional community in Ventura 8 blocks from the beach has an open room for rent starting 8/1. Big windows, hardwood floors, ceiling fan, woodstove, fancy bathroom, new kitchen, lots of garden space, bees, chickens, ducks, avocado, citrus and fruit trees. Queers, couples, kids welcome, dogs and cats are not.  WWOOF Host, a good number of folks coming through and staying. Excellent record collection. Super nice people. Lots of laughs and shared food. $600/month with equal share of utilities. Send me an email if you are interested and we'll have you over for cocktails or tea or snacks or something.