[Southern California Permaculture] Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence (NAPC) - please share!

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Jul 29 08:51:16 PDT 2016

We are engaged in a campaign to ensure diverse representation at the upcoming North American Permaculture Convergence in N Calif Sept 14-18, this fall. Please consider forwarding the below link to your email lists and/or social media!

We plan to bring people of all ages from urban areas, Mexico, Central America, Haiti, Native American reservations and more who otherwise might not be able to attend. We know there are many out there doing deep work in their communities that could use more resources, support, inspiration and knowledge.
The upcoming N American Permaculture Convergence is a place where they can interact with a larger community to learn and teach, and pursue beneficial connections. If you know of someone who should be at this event but may not be able to afford it, please let them know about our scholarship applications at www.northamericanpermaculture.org

Scholarship crowdfunding is here!  www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/permaculture-convergence-support

Thank you so much for your support!  There are many worthy individuals whose work will be enhanced by attendance at this convergence. We ask for your help to get them there! There are many fun rewards on this campaign, and any amount you can donate will make a difference!

This campaign will help cover airfare for participants from diverse locations and hard event costs and spending will be transparent.

Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence  - please share!

​ <http://northamericanpermaculture.org/>