[Southern California Permaculture] August at Mesa Harmony Garden

Hugh Kelly hkelly at talk21.com
Thu Aug 4 20:41:25 PDT 2016

Do come and join us for one of our Saturday morning work-parties this month – as always, there’s plenty to do!
 Last month we made a start laying out the stone bench and patio area that will, one day, be a nice shady spot to rest and contemplate the garden. We planted 15 dragon fruit plants that were kindly donated to the garden, and we took a good harvest of kale and chard to the Foodbank, thanks to all those seed bombs we threw out there last winter.
This month it looks like we'll be harvesting figs, and carrying on with the many tasks in our list, which is now available online:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jol_P9YjBG-9L8sh25RfDCQKRuGB7XY4X9qoWXWNxzM/edit?usp=sharing

If you like hanging out with other gardeners, spreading mulch, pulling weeds, taking care of trees – this is where you need to be.  Garden Calendar:Saturdays        – Volunteer work-party {9am-12noon}  Hope to see you at the garden soon.  ThanksHugh  Hugh Kelly
---
President
Mesa Harmony Gardena 501(c)3 non-profit foundation