[Southern California Permaculture] Greywater 101 class, Mon Sept 19, Mackenzie Park, Santa Barbara

Barbara Wishingrad seaandmts2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 16:29:10 PDT 2016

Sweetwater is continuing to offer a basic class in Greywater Design and Installation for anyone in the community who is interested. This class includes a Powerpoint presentation, playing with mock-up parts for a laundry to landscape system, and considering individual questions about specific properties and their unique characterisitics and challenges.  Get the answers we don't have time to go into in depth at our hands-on workshops.  This class is sponsored in part by the City of Santa Barbara Water Conservation Program. It will take place at the Mackenzie Park Adult Building, 3111 State St, within the Mackenzie Park, at State St. and Las Positas Road, on Monday, September 19, from 7:00-8:30 PM.Laundry to landscape installations will be highlighted although other greywater possibilities will be discussed. A variety of options for design and installation and financial incentives will also be shared. We will also show some examples of branched drain systems.Suggested donation $10 per person or $15 a couple. Please pay with cash or by check at the door.Please contact barbara wishingrad at info at sweetwatercollaborative.org or 805-403-4566 for more information.
The path isn't a straight line; it's a spiral. You continually come back to things you thought you understood, and see deeper truths.